1. Make a ratio table.
2. Put the percent sign on the left column and the number sign on the right column. (%, #)
3. To make things easy, you should always start with 100 under the % and whatever number it is under the #.
4. Find an easy number to start of with like, divide 100 by then.
IMPORTANT RULE: Whatever you do to the right, you do to the left.
5. You can divide it or multiply it to get the answer, but you can't subtract.
6. You can also add the numbers you get when you divide or multiply, but you'll have to do the same thing to the other side.